Find Books with OneSearch
OneSearch has replaced the EUREKA Library Catalog!
Use the advanced search search box and be sure to limit your search to Books (use the dropdown associated with Material Type:) to retrieve monographs in print and electronic format on topics related to Archaeology.
- Searches only for the words, not the concepts.
- Is often the best search to do initially, until you know what the Subject terms are.
- Can be used in conjunction with an outline to conceptualize a topic.
- Searches the concept (as defined by the Library of Congress Subject Headings)
- Is often better done when the keyword search isn't garnering material appropriate to the topic.
- May take more work, but will yield better results than a keyword search.
Use interlibrary loan services to obtain copies of books which are not available at Sacramento State. Books requested via interlibrary loan take seven to ten days to arrive, so plan ahead!
Search Google Books
Google Books may be an option to find materials of use. However, I would suggest exhausting materials Sacramento State has in its collection before using Google Books.