The Literature Cited section (bibliography) is found at the end of your paper and contains the complete reference for each of the in-text citations used in your paper. Generally, a citation includes the author(s), date, title and source of your publication.
- The entries in the Literature Cited section should be in one alphabetical listing by author
- Within each entry, list the authors in the order that they appear in the article you read
- Include as many initials for each author as you find on the first page of the article
- All words in the journal title should be spelled out completely
- Only capitalize the first word in the article title as well as proper names
- Type the title exactly as you see it in the journal article
- Do not include any informtion about the database that you used to access the article.
- If the journal is only available online and has no print eqivalent, include a DOI number
- If there are beween 2 and 12 authors, include all
- Italicize species names
Change Up: From Article to Lit Cited
Follow this link to get a visual of the types of changes you need to make.