You should already have a citation[here is an example]
1. Type the name of the journal into the OneSearch box:
2. Find your journal and select the Online Access link:
2. Select one of the Full text available at: options. Be sure to match the year of the article you need with the years available online
3. Select a full text option, but be careful that the full text contains the year you need:
4. The link will do one of the following:
5.Or you can try to searching Google Scholar, be sure you have changed settings so the ViewIt@SacState link appears. It will link you back to the Library for full text access.