1. When you are in a database, you will often see one of the screens below: [These are from EBSCO database; use the Database Examples tab above for different examples]
2. If you see the PDF Full Text graphic, click on it and the article should open.
3. If not, click on the Find It or View It@ Sac State link, or the Check availability from other CSUS subscription.....
4. Which takes you to another screen of potential choices:
5. Click on one of the Full text available at options. The link will do one of the following:
NOTE: This example is from an EBSCO Database....not all records will have this format. Go to the tab for Database Examples to find how it will appear in a specific database.