This guide will help you find resources for doing a company case study. Click the tabs above to find additional online and print resources.
If you need additional help with your research, I'm available for consultations just email, call, or chat with me!
Case study tips
Strategy for researching company case studies:
1. Read the entire case in the textbook, which will provide useful information and dates of the case, citations to references and web sites.
2. Visit the company’s web site to learn about their products/services and follow links to “Investor” information. In most cases it is easier and more efficient to locate and capture financial information through library databases.
3. Search the key Library databases for information about the company including financial data and periodical articles. The database MergentOnline contain companies’ SEC filings and Annual Reports.
4. Follow the links within the company discussion in the databases to industry statistical data and periodical articles.
5. Consult additional databases/books for further industry information and industry financial ratios.
Research appointments available! Call or email to set up a time.