Save records to your e-shelf and then link to the full text online [if available]
1. Sign in to your account using your SacLink username and password:
Note: you must enter a search term before you can Sign in.
2. Select the items you wish to save by clicking in the star next to the title and select e-Shelf [near the Sign in on the menu bar]:
3. Items will appear in your Basket:
4. Highlight a title of interest by clicking on it [the entire line will be highlighted], and if it is available full text online, you will see a link to View It. Click on View It
5. For journal articles once you have clicked View It, you will need to select again [there may be more than 1 option for the full text]
6. There are other ways to manipulate your basket, including creating folders to organize your references. Play with it, and learn!