Please respect others, who may need quiet in the library so they can concentrate. Cell phone voices differ from our regular voices, and conversations are distracting.
4th Floor: No cell phone conversations anywhere, including elevator lobby and stairwell. Set phone to vibrate or silent.
Cell phone conversations are allowed on the Lower Level and Third Floor Collaborative Area, as well as in the elevator lobbies of all floors but the 4th.
Food and Drink
No liquids or foods allowed near computers or when using Library Books.
Food is allowed in study areas, but please throw away your trash and wipe up spills.
Drinks are allowed in lidded containers.
Please remember that crinkling chips bags can be distracting to some, so no noisy food containers on 4th Floor.
Group Study Rooms:
- For two or more people.
- First come, first served unless reserved.
- Student Research stations [R] require SacLink accounts.
- Internet access
- Library research
- Paper/project production with a wide range of software applications.
- Public Research [PR] Must obtain a free Guest Internet Access card before campus guests can access the Internet (including Library resources) on these computers.
- Usage limited to two hours per day.
- No software.
Requesting and Recalling Books
Children: Minors age 12 or younger must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or adult at all times.
Smoking: No tobacco or vaping in the Library.