Tutorials & Formatting Guides
The Library has may guides to help your students navigate the Library and research process. Listed below are some of the most used guides: simply paste the URL into your SacCT Web Link.
- Magazine or Scholarly Article?
- Evaluating Information/Web Sites
- Annotated Bibliography Composition
- How to Write a Literature Review
- Getting Started With Research
- Library FAQ...or How Do I....?
- Understanding Citatations/APA Style Video
Explains why and how to cite references for both in-text citations and for a Reference List
- APA Style Guide, 6th ed. (CSUS Library Guide)
This guide gives examples of how to format the most common resources in your References List
- MLA Format (CSUS Library Guide)
- Chicago Style Manual (CSUS Library Guide)
Complete List of Research Guides
- Browse the alphabetical list of Research Guides for additional discipline specific guides.