Thesis Graduate Locker Policies
Thesis/Graduate Student Lockers
There are 58 lockers in our library. Five lockers are reserved for campus graduate students with disabilities. The remaining 53 lockers are issued on a first come basis to Graduate and Thesis students. Students who wish to check out a locker must have a current OneCard that reflects their status as a Graduate or Thesis student.
Specific Rules and Procedures
- Lockers are located on the 4th floor.
- Lockers will be assigned for one semester only.
- No food or beverages can be kept in the locker.
- Non-circulating materials cannot be placed in the lockers, e.g., reference materials, periodicals, etc.
- The library is not responsible for personal materials left in the locker, nor does the library guarantee locker security.
- The library reserves the right to periodically inspect the lockers.
- Locker keys may not be duplicated.
- The library staff will not be available to open lockers should the user forget the key.
- At the end of each semester, the locker must be renewed or completely emptied and the key returned no later than the due date.
- If a key is returned after the due date, or if a key is lost, a $50.00 billing fee will be assessed and a hold will be placed on your academic record.
Doctoral Student Lockers
Doctoral Student Locks/Lockers
There are 12 lockers on the Lower Level of the Library. Locks for these lockers are assigned to Education Doctoral Students only.
These lockers are managed by the Office of Doctorate in Educational Leadership. To obtain a locker please visist their office in Eureka Hall 318. Or call, (916) 278-2282.