- EbscoHost databases now require All Caps for AND OR NOT connectors
Access to the Library
Contact a Librarian
For an individual research appointment with a Librarian please contact:
Welcome, Education Doctoral students. This website provides a portal to research and information. I hope you will find it useful for identifying and linking to scholarly research. Electronic full text resources are emphasized throughout, but don't overlook the wealth of traditional materials available in the Library.
To get started, click on the tabs above or on the highlighted links.
e-Books, highlighted below; click to connect to the complete text online. Note: Some may require registration.
- Action Research for Educators, 2010
- Dissertation Desk Reference: The Doctoral Student's Manual... 2009
- The Doctoral Student's Advisor and Mentor: Sage Advice from the Experts, 2010
- Encyclopedia of Education, 2nd ed. 2003
- Encyclopedia of Educational Leadership and Administration, 2006
- Handbook of Research on the Education of School Leaders, 2009
Topic of the Year: Mixed Methods Research
To suggest a topic contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journal of Mixed Methods Research (full text 2007 through current month)
Recent books in the Library. Click to link to EUREKA, online catalog, for call number and availability.
- Designing and Conducting Mixed Methods Research, 2nd ed. 2011
- Counseling Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods, 2010
- Research Design Explained, 2007
- Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Method Approaches, 2003
To find more on this topic, search EUREKA for the subject: education research methodology; or try social sciences research methodology
Also useful: the ERIC and PsycInfo databases
Recommend A Website
Discovered a useful website or online resource? Please share the link.