Access to the Library
Contact a Librarian
For an individual research appointment with a Librarian please contact:
NEW Database Trial
Produced by the APA, this is a repository for a growing selection of psychological tests and measures, including thousands of tests and test items available for download and use in research and teaching. Coverage varies . .
Welcome, Education Doctoral students. This website provides a portal to research and information. I hope you will find it useful for identifying and linking to scholarly research. Electronic full text resources are emphasized throughout, but don't overlook the wealth of traditional materials available in the Library.
To get started, click on the tabs above or on the highlighted links.
e-Books highlighted below; click to connect to the complete text online. Note: EBL online requires SacLink registration , then choose Login through your Library.
- Finish Your Dissertation, Don't Let it Finish You! 2014
- Reframing Educational Research, 2013
- Research Methods: the Key Concepts. 2013
- Culturally Responsible Methodologies, 2013
- Action Research for Educators, 2010
- Doctoral Students Advisor and Mentor: Sage Advice from the Experts, 2010
- Dissertation Desk Reference: The Doctoral Student's Manual. 2009
- Handbook of Research on the Education of School Leaders, 2009
- Encyclopedia of Education, 2nd ed. 2003
Topic of the Year: Mixed Methods Research
To suggest a topic contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journal of Mixed Methods Research (full text 2007 through current month)
Video, View Online
Video in Library Media Center
Recent books in the Library. Click to link to OneSearch, online catalog, for call number and availability.
- Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches, 2014
- Designing and Conducting Mixed Methods Research, 2nd ed. 2011
- Counseling Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods, 2010
- Research Design Explained, 2007
To find more on this topic, search OneSearch for the subject: education research methodology; or try social sciences research methodology
Also useful: the ERIC and PsycInfo databases
Recommend A Website
Discovered a useful website or online resource? Please share the link.