These instructions were written as a short introduction to using EndNote X3, but have been updated continuously to reflect changes to X8.
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2017
- Open EndNote and minimize it.
- Run your search in Cochrane Library.
- Mark each of the references by placing a ckeck in the box, for those you wish to move to EndNote, then click on Export Selected Citations [or all results if you prefer]
- Select Export type
- Depending upon your computer the references may export directly, or you may see this screen:
- If you do, click on OK and the references should appear in your EndNote Library.