These instructions were written as a short introduction to using EndNote X3, but have been updated continuously to reflect changes to X8.
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2017
- Open EndNote and minimize it.
- Run your search in Social Sciences Full Text.
- Click on the blue folder for each reference you want to export to EndNote
You can also Add to foler from the complete record
- When ready to export click on Folder View
- Click on Select all and then Export
- Select the radio button Direct Export in RIS Format (e.g. CITAVI, EasyBib, EndNote, etc.)
- Select Save
- Your references should be in your EndNote Library.