Google Scholar Hints
Under Google Scholar Preferences Be sure to add Cal State Sacramento to the Library Links . Doing so allows access to subscription articles. You may need to type in your SacLink username and password.
Google Scholar EndNote tool
- Go to Google Scholar
- Click on the Scholar Preferences link [to the right of the search box]
- Scroll down to Bibliography Manager
- Click on the radio button next to Show links to import citations into
- Choose EndNote
- Click on Save Preferences
7. Search Google Scholar
8. Depending on your browser, it may import or you may see a file scholar.enw. If you do, open it and the import will occur.