- Open EndNote and minimize it.
- Run your search in Science Direct.
- Mark each of the references by placing a check in the box, for those you wish to move to EndNote, then click on Export
- Select the radio button RIS (for EndNote, Reference Manager, Procite) located under Export file, then the Export button
- Depending upon your computer the references may export directly, or you may see an option for opening the ris file
- Open the ris file, or click on OK and the references should appear in your EndNote Library