Saving References- EBSCO
- Open EndNote and minimize it.
- Run your search in one of the EBSCO databases (in this example Academic Search Complete is used)
- Conduct a search and click on the Folder for each of the references you wish to move to EndNote
You can also add to folder from the complete record.
- When ready to export click on Folder View
- Click on Select all and then Export
- Select the radio button Direct Export in RIS Format (e.g. CITAVI, EasyBib, EndNote, etc.)
- Select Save
- Your references should be in your EndNote Library.