Last Updated: Nov 27, 2017
- Ideology, Identity, and Icons: A Study of Mixtec Polychrome Pottery from Late Postclassic Yucu Dzaa (Tututepec), Oaxaca, Mexico
Jamie E. Forde, M.A.
University of Colorado at Boulder, 2006
- Ritual Use of Animals at Formative Period Tayata: A Comparative Perspective
Ayla Martine Amadio,, M.A.
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, 2010
- The Yahui: Form and function
Danielle L. Pierce, M.A.
Tulane University, 2006
- An Assessment of Mixtec Gold and Silversmithing Technology
Wynona Warren Alexander, Ph.D.
University of North Texas, 1981
- At the Bean Hill in the Land of the Mixtec: Early Formative Social Complexity and Interregional Interaction at Etlatongo, Oaxaca, Mexico
Jeffrey Paul Blomster, Ph.D.
Yale University, 1998
- The Body in the Mixtec Codices: Birth, Purification, Transformation and Death
Monica Lynn Bellas, Ph.D.
University of California, Riverside, 1997
- Codex Zouche-Nuttall, pages 1-41: Narrative Structure, Contents, and Chronologies
Robert Lloyd Williams, Ph.D.
The University of Texas at Austin, 2009
- The Earth Lords: Politics and Symbolism of the Mixtec Codicies
John M. D. Pohl, Ph.D.
University of California, Los Angeles, 1984
- The Format of the Prehispanic Mixtec Historical Screenfold Manuscripts
Nicholas Carter Johnson, Ph.D.
Tulane University, 2005
- Hypertext and the Mixtec Screenfolds: Explorations in Writing, History, and Power
Bryan Jerome Dennis, Ph.D.
University of California, Los Angeles, 1994
- Linking Household and Polity at Late Postclassic Period Yucu Dzaa (Tututepec), a Mixtec Capital on the Coast of Oaxaca, Mexico
Marc Nathaniel Levine, Ph.D.
University of Colorado at Boulder, 2007
- Mixtec Kingdoms in the Nochixtlan Valley: A Preconquest to Postconquest Archaeological Perspective
Michael Don Lind, Ph.D.
The University of Arizona, 1977
- Mixtec Place Signs: A Study of the Lienzos of Zacatepec and Jicayan
Mary Elizabeth Smith, Ph.D.
Yale University, 1967
- Mixtec Political Ideology: Historical Metaphors and the Poetics of Political Symbolism. (Volumes I and II)
Mark Barnard King, Ph.D.
University of Michigan, 1988
- Modern and Prehispanic Agriculture in the Sierra Mixteca, Oaxaca, Mexico
Richard D. Garvin, Ph.D.
University of Calgary (Canada), 1994
- Prehispanic Mixtec Settlement and State in the Teposcolula Valley of Oaxaca, Mexico
Laura R. Stiver, Ph.D.
Vanderbilt University, 2001