1. Read the entire case in the textbook, which will provide useful information and dates of the case, citations to references and web sites.
2. Visit the company’s web site to learn about their products/services and follow links to “Investor” information. In most cases it is easier and more efficient to locate and capture financial information through library databases.
3. Search the key Library databases for information about the company including financial data and periodical articles. The database MergentOnline contain companies’ SEC filings and Annual Reports.
4. Follow the links within the company discussion in the databases to industry statistical data and periodical articles.
5. Consult additional databases/books for further industry information and industry financial ratios.