Open this link if you have an account:
Your session will automatically timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Your SciFinder Scholar account is active as long as you are a currently enrolled student with a SacLink account.
These databases are recommended for finding articles, patents, dissertations, conference papers, etc. on topics in chemistry.
1. Only currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff can register
2. You must register from an on- campus computer using your Saclink email account.
3. Your SciFinder Scholar account username must be unique and contain 5-15 characters. You may include a dash, underscore, period, and @.
4. Your account password must contain 7-15 characters and include at least 3 of the following:
b. Mixed upper and lower case letters
d. Characters (e.g., @, #, %, &, *)
5. Select a security question from the drop down list and provide an answer. Submit.
6. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email in your SacLink email account with instructions for completing your registration.
7. You must respond within 48 hours. If you don't see the email, check your spam filter or junk email inbox.
8. This account is between you and Chemical Abstract Services (CAS). For problems setting up your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org