9. Select the PDF to read the article and complete the assignment.
Using Ancient Mesoamerica or other appropriate journal titles.
1. From the Library Homepage click on the Advanced Search link under OneSearch. (This shoud be in the center of the screen)
2. Enter the name of the journal: Ancient Mesoamerica or Latin American Antiquity.
3. Change the Material Type to Journals and hit enter.
4. If Sacramento State has access to the journal, there should be a link. Click on the View It link.
5. If Sac State has full-text access it should say: Full text available at (for example): Cambridge Journals Online
6. Look around the page for search options. For example, at the top of the page for Ancient Mesoamerica there is a drop-down box that says All Journal and Book Content. Use the drop-down and select This Journal.
7. Type in appropriate search terms as before.
8. Click on the title link to see an abstract, or click on the View PDF to read the article.